Monday, August 2, 2010

Woodland Themed Wedding Invitations


This was a fun project for me to work on because it was for my soon to be sister in law! Nicole let me have total creative freedom. My brother in law loves anything that has to do with the outdoors, hunting, fishing, etc. We wanted to create something that included his interests as well, but keeping it from looking overly rustic. I think we achieved a very modern take on an "outdoorsy" wedding invitation.

It all started with the acorn graphic, which I thought was very appropriate for a fall wedding. The squirrel and Bami, followed. Eric wanted a deer with a big rack (of course). He was told there will NOT be a giant rack on these, he can have that for his rehearsal dinner invites! (Stay tuned).

Nicole really wanted a pocket fold, but I wanted to put a different spin on the traditional way I usually design them. Instead of all of the staggered cards, we did a booklet with a tear away postcard response card.



The entire book was written with details of how the couple met, where they like to golf, where Nicole went to school, even Woody, their dog made an appearance!

I love the envelopes with matching liners!


1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful. I really like the booklet style with the tear out response card.

    ReplyDelete