Friday, April 10, 2009

The Westin Book Cadillac Hotel




A couple of weeks ago, I had the pleasure of meeting with Rebecca Mazairz, the Social Catering Sales Manager at the
Westin Book Cadillac in Detroit.  Rebecca was kind enough to give me a tour of the newly renovated hotel. It is stunning! If I could get married all over again, I would do it here! The design is a combination of contemporary and Italian-Renaissance styles. With four ballrooms to choose from, including the famous Venetian Ballroom which has been completely renovated to look as it did back in the 1920's is the perfect place for your reception. The hotel has many other great ammenities so that you wouldn't ever have to leave! They offer spa services and 3 restaurants, including Roast, A Michael Symon restaurant. I have been dying to see the renovated hotel as I love old buildings with history, especially in Detroit, where there are so many of them. It is nice to see one being brought back to its original beauty! The Book Cadillac is still booking weddings and events for 2009. Contact Rebecca at rebecca.maziarz@westin.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment