Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Welcome to 2009!



Welcome to 2009! I am confident that this year is going to be a positive one! I am looking forward to a new president. So much depends on his ability to lead this country through a very difficult time and I truly wish him success. I am hopeful for the city of Detroit and it's manufacturing industry. We have many friends and family with ties to it; I hope for a big comeback! The work ethic of the people and the history of this city is a constant inspiration to me.

We are making great strides with expanding Paisley Quill. Most recently, was the launch of our ready-made line of invitations, inkwell. We wanted to have something to offer every budget, especially in this economy, and it is proving to be quite a popular option! We also re-designed the look of our website, Paisley Quill. It is eye catching, has much more information on it and hopefully a little easier to navigate. We have some exciting marketing opportunities that have happened upon us, but more to come on that later. 

Obviously we have entered the world of blogging. I myself spend quite a bit of time trolling the web looking at other blogs for inspiration and latest trends, but I wanted a forum to post things that I love and inspire me. This blog is dedicated not only to wedding invitation design, but everything else that as a designer I appreciate and makes me go "wow!" Everything from the latest doings at PQ to breath-taking photography and exceptional interior design. I hope that people will find our blog as a source of inspiration. So keep checking back. I hope to post on a regular basis!

Our most exciting news of all to come in 2009 is that my husband and I are expecting our first baby at the end of the month and Megan and her husband are expecting their second baby in July! We have great hopes for the coming year and look forward to sharing it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment