Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Inkwell - Art Nouveau

I wanted to share with you one of my designs from the Inkwell collection. Created for the bride on a budget or simply the bride that doesn't want to spend a lot on invitations because "they are just going to get thrown out." Yes, I know you are out there. As much as I try to change that mindset, I can't always make you see the light! Therefore, at least I have something to offer in a less expensive price range.

This the the Art Nouveau design that was customized with Alicia's colors and wording. On her own, she ordered petal enclosures from Paper Source and sealed each invitation inside. She just asked that I shrink the invite down a bit so that it would fit. I was happy to do that for her.

She further customized her order by adding coordinating accessories such as a program printed on shimmer paper, tented place cards and (not pictured) and a best wishes cards in place of a guest book. All printed on the same 120 lb. ivory stock as the invitations.


No comments:

Post a Comment