Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stripes & Polka-dot Invitations


Holy May! Sorry it has been awhile! I feel terrible when I get behind in my blogging. The month of May is always crazy for me. I think every family member has a birthday in May besides my mother and I. Not to mention, my son's Baptism. Needless to say, we have been very busy! So without further ado, here is the first of what we have been working on the last month.

Angie's bridal shower invitations. Angie's soon-to-be mother-in-law contacted us with a rush order for shower invitations. The color and design was based off striped and polka-dotted table cloths that would be used at the shower. Hot pink and black seem to be a very popular color combo for us lateley. I also love the font for the "A" initial. We are looking forward to getting started on the rehearsal dinner invitations!

No comments:

Post a Comment