Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Peacock Accessoires

A few months back, I did Anjali's save the dates and wedding invitations. She also asked me to create coordinating accessories for her wedding. I carried the peacock theme throughout, along with the Swarovski crystals and vibrant colors.


I did place cards, backed with gold shimmer paper and dotted with ruby and sapphire colored crystals. Her wedding planner, Lindsey Nartker of Lindsey Nartker Designs created silk boards that the place cards hung from.

Tented table numbers and menus. They are actually two-sided, which is a great way to save on the cost and clutter on your table. They are double backed with more crystal accents.


Hanging pocket programs. That were hung on the back of every other chair at the ceremony.



I also did custom bar menus, thank you notes and various signs for the event.



1 comment: