Sunday, August 2, 2009

While on vacation...

It has been awhile! I apologize for neglecting my blog for the last 3 weeks, but it has been a busy time, not to mention that I went on vacation for a week! Vacation for me was a week long get away to the family cottage in Northern Michigan. The plan was to do some work, but spend most of my time lounging around, working on my tan and playing in the water. Well, if you haven't heard or seemed to notice, the weather here this summer has been mediocre at best. I spent 6 days up north and only 2 of them were sunny! The rest of the time was overcast and rainy. So, since I spent some quality time in-doors, I managed to get a good amount of PQ stuff done and put my family to work too! The main objective was to get my sample boxes put together and assembled to send out as marketing tools. See below, what we worked on all week. :)

Sample invitations laid out and ready to be put in the boxes.



Stacks of business cards. Notice the rainbow in the background. Gotta love being up north.


Also, figured out how to do a new photo editing technique. See the before and after. It gives it that cool over-saturated look. I'll have to try it out on some better photographs when I have so free time. Maybe in October...

Before...

After...

Thanks for reading and stay tuned. I have lots of wedding invitation stuff to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment