Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Twitter. Yup, I'm on the band wagon.

A month ago, excuse my language, I asked my marketing guru, WTF is Twitter and WHY?? Then she said it's a great networking tool and you should start tweeting right now. I thought who really cares what I am doing on a day to day basis. I'm not that exciting! But I have taken her word for it and have set up a Twitter account. I must admit, I am mildly addicted to it. I enjoy getting emails telling me that I have a new follower from 3 states away and I like reading all of the people's updates that I am following. 

So now that I am part of the club, I promise to tweet only pertinent information. :) I will try to only bore you with the mundane details of my life just 3 times a day. :) I promise not to brag about how fabulous I am and how ground breaking and earth shattering my designs are and I will not complain about how busy I am, because that is ALWAYS a good thing. That being said, I'm off into the world of Twitter. Happy twittering or tweeting or whatever they call it people!

Oh, and if you want to follow, click here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment